Who is Coldwell Banker?
The nation’s oldest real estate organization was established on August 27th, 1906 just 18 weeks after the “Great Earthquake” that devastated San Francisco.
Founder Colbert Coldwell, and then later Benjamin Banker, helped bring ethics and professionalism back to the city’s real estate industry.
We Are Here To Stay
For more than 100 years, the Coldwell Banker brand has symbolized quality, integrity and success!
Today, Coldwell Banker is the #1 largest real estate franchise and the 12th largest franchisor in the world according to Franchise Times Magazine.
A Little about Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers…
- We are a locally owned real estate firm, with a nationally renowned brand backing us
- We have 2 offices with locations in Corvallis and Albany
- We are constantly evolving as the market changes, always an industry leader in technology
- Our offices are in excellent locations with outstanding visibility
- Founded in 1983, Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers’ history is deeply rooted in the Willamette Valley